I don’t know about you but I live for traveling and the beach is one of my favorite go-to’s. When I am looking for new places to travel I always think about what exactly I have already to take on the trip and what do I need new. I’m a girl so of course I want new things but sometimes you have to definitely spend on budget. I think a lot of people get spending on budget and cheap mixed up. You can find really great quality items in great stores like Target for instance that are in budget and a really great price. When I visit Target, I always have a list of things I plan on buying but I make my way to some other aisle and purchase things I don’t need. To help you save time for your next trip, I have put together a list of the top must haves you need for your beach trip. If you haven’t already planned a trip for the summer get to it!
1.Beachtowel – This is a no brainer. Whether you’re laying out relaxing on the beach or by the pool or if you decide to take a dip, you need a good quality and cute towel.
2. Sunglasses – Of course, if you’re heading to the beach you need sunglasses. These are actually my favorite pair because they stand out and the print is super cute. Don’t be caught without your sunnies on the beach. You’ll definitely regret not having a pair when the sun is too much for your eyes.
3. Swimsuit – Swimsuits are definitely a must have. You can’t go to the beach in 90 degree + weather with jeans and a sweater on….well you can but I am almost positive you’re going to pass out. LOL. A swimsuit can make your beach day so fun! Take a dip in the pool or the beach with your swimwear.
4. Sunscreen – This one is common sense—if you’re going to be out in the sun all day, you need to apply (and reapply!) SPF. If you still want a little color, don’t skimp on the sun protection by going for a lower SPF. This SPF 50 contains coffee-infused bronzers to give you a natural-looking glow without scorching your skin.
5. Sun Hat – Even if you apply SPF to your face, your face still needs extra protection from the sun. A floppy hat is a cute way to avoid ending up with a bright red nose.
6. Cooler – Pack a full day of your must have drinks and snacks for your beach trip. No sense in starving while you’re out enjoying the beautiful weather.
7. Beach bag – Fill your tote to the brim with shore-side must-haves, including bright jewelry, designer towels, and stylish gadget cases.
8. Flip Flops – It’s just not a day at the beach without a pair of awesome flip flops! These ones cost just slightly more than an ice cream cone, and you don’t have to worry about ruining them with water.