Father’s Day is literally around the corner, and I’ve curated a few items that I think for a father’s day gift. With this being my husband’s first Father’s Day, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, courtesy of the little one of course. It’s so crazy to think we were celebrating these type of holidays with our parents a few years ago not realizing that one day very soon we’d be celebrating ourselves. For the traveler to the cook, I’ve put together a list of 9 Father’s Day gift ideas for the special guy in your life. note: (each image below is clickable)
Father’s Day Gift Guide
1) Monogram Box: Perfect for jewelry storage or whatever he may collect. It’s monogrammed which adds the personalization factor to let him know it’s all his
2) Duffel Bag: Great for the traveler in your life. Business trip or weekend getaway, this duffle can handle both
3) Beer Flight Holder: Enjoy beer? How about tasting in style with this holder
4) Leather Strap Watch: You can never have too many watches especially of this style
5) Grill Apron : You can’t cook without an apron and this one is perfect for dad
6) Grill Tool Set: Kiss the cook? This toolset will help your cook step his cooking game up
7) Dad Hat: The og dad hat. I’d wear it.
8) Turntable: Everyone loves a good tune. Gift your guy this turntable to listen to his favorite songs in the man cave
9) Coffee Mug: He can drink his coffee in style and no one else can touch his cup because it does say, papa.