Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and I’m so excited to celebrate my first official Mother’s Day. Last year, around this time, I was pregnant and fast forward to this year our little man is almost one. It’s crazy how fast a year can go by. I’m all about the homemade personal gifts from the heart but, it’s nothing better than surprising the special lady in your life with something she’s had her eyes on. If you’re not sure what to get for Mother’s Day, scroll down to get a few unique Mother’s Day gifts ideas.
Unique Mother’s Day Gifts Ideas
- Supersonic™ Hair Dryer: The beauty guru who needs top of the line but on a busy schedule. This hair dryer is the go-to and has so many great features like it’s ultra-fast drying perk.
- Google Home Voice Activated Speaker: This is a no-brainer. My mom has this, and she loves it. It’s perfect to get, especially for moms who are so busy juggling multiple things at home; it’s like their assistant.
- 50s Retro Style Five-Quart Stand Mixer: The next time you request that chocolate cake, remember mom needs a top of the line mixer to make it happen.
- Madewell Medium Leather Transport Tote: Such a cute bag for day-to-day or used as a work bag
- Fitbit Versa SmartWatch: Everyone deserves to be caught up on the latest in fitness technology. A Fitbit keeps mom connected to texts, music, and even her daily fitness activity as she’s moving throughout the day.
- BaubleBar Earrings: Night out with friends, date night, or just wanting to dress up a bit, these fun and bright earrings are perfect for moms jewelry box.
- Boss Mom Apron: All moms are Boss Moms so don’t forget it. Have your mom cooking in style with this daily reminder.
- Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio: Spa day at home? This is a limited-edition trio of luxurious rose and coconut products to nourish and hydrate skin.
Shop The Unique Mother’s Day Gifts Post