Hello September!! It’s so crazy that we’re heading into the Fall of the year. I promise it was just January. September is probably my favorite month because it’s my birthday month. I love celebrating birthdays and I’ve usually planned something amazing every year but this year I’m changing the scene and can’t wait. Don’t get me wrong, it’ll be amazing because it’s my birthday just changing the tone a bit. With every month, I always have at least ten things I want to try and goals I want to achieve. So here’s my top ten for this month.
- I have a super amazing and fun diy project I am going to work on and it’s going to take some of my photos to the next level. It’s something I’ve been wanting to do for awhile and can’t wait to do it. It’s definitely going to be a big project but my husband is working with me on it and hopefully I have it complete by the end of the month.
- Make a new dinner recipe from Pinterest
- Make a new dessert recipe from Pinterest
- Complete my shoe wall. Yes, I have my own room for my shoes and I can’t wait until it’s complete and I share it with you all.
- Finally print off pictures from our wedding and put in frames. It’s only been three years lol
- Take a spin class
- Try the sip & paint classes. They look so fun and I think it’d be a fun date night
- Triple my Pinterest growth by the end of the month
- Rent bikes and ride the trails in Atlanta. We rented bikes while on our trip in Destin and it was so fun! I’ve always loved bike riding since I was a kid so this will be so fun.
- Live life, enjoy life, and be happy!
Bonus: Check out my wish list for this month. Could someone drop a million dollars in my mailbox to shop? Haha
What are your plans or goals for this month?